Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Stop Dropping DBs

Started by Respect [2213633] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 2.67k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Respect [2213633] ×2

Respect [2213633]
Guys, I just found out that every time a DB is dropped, Respect gets lost!

I just want to go home, please, no more! Im sick of being lost. I miss sleeping in my own bed. Ive been lost for weeks.

Can someone give me a ride please?
Respect [2213633]
19:04:56 - 10/08/23 After becoming very ill, you decide to head to the hospital to have yourself checked out.

Guys I dont feel so good.
Respect [2213633]
In 15 minutes when my skin stops glowing and the vomiting stops, ill put on some fishnet stockings and hitchhike my way back. Until tomorrow, when I get lost again.