Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling Graphics Design

Started by novanaga [2986151] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
novanaga [2986151]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]4m each for graphics design[/background]


[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I have been a Graphics artis for 13 years and I am confident aboutnmy skills.[/background]


[/background]



[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Lets makebyou ideas come to life.[/background]


[/background]



[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Send me Pm![/background]


[/background]


Jax [2952358]
4M - agreed.

Dimensions: 600x100
Theme: Demonic (check my profile for reference)
Text: Jax

I like the dark & red color-scheme.