I've noticed the wiki page for weapon bonuses is quite outdated with the information.
For example, the powerful bonus (increased damage) is listed as being between 15% - 41%, when I've seen a 46% powerful weapon, and there may be higher ones out there.
As well as plunder (increased money mugged on final hit) being listed at 20% - 41%, when there was a 45% plunder weapon just in the auction house as of writing this.
Is there a possibility of just having the full possible weapon bonus range listed on the wiki by the developers?
For example, the powerful bonus (increased damage) is listed as being between 15% - 41%, when I've seen a 46% powerful weapon, and there may be higher ones out there.
As well as plunder (increased money mugged on final hit) being listed at 20% - 41%, when there was a 45% plunder weapon just in the auction house as of writing this.
Is there a possibility of just having the full possible weapon bonus range listed on the wiki by the developers?