staff edit: removed. do not offer torn money for real life services.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Overseer [2143302]
· 1 likes ·
Is that considered RMT?
Mentioned in this thread
sus
hi gib 100k thx
Put me on the list please.. I could use that money thanks
I asked him for a quick 100k and he whipped it out and told me suck. I was horrified and disgusted by his demeanor, and honestly he is taking advantage of newer players who cant make rent. You should be ashamed sir.
R+
Thanks for 100k.
R+
Thanks for 100k.
YOU MUGGED SP5DER AND STOLE $3,365
He has no money.
He has no money.
Messaged him to figure out why this seems so shady.
0xHemlock: Hey bud, what do you have for a quick 100k?
sp5der: test my game
0xHemlock: Game?
sp5der: pc only tho
0xHemlock: Is it something you developed?
sp5der: a game
0xHemlock: Right. What kind of game? That's not very specific haha
sp5der: gore
sp5der: if u can handle it 100k
0xHemlock: Gotcha. So test your gore-genre pc game, and if I can handle it you'll send 100k? Do I have that right?
sp5der: yea
Last message: 19:22:56 - 11/08/23 TCT
0xHemlock: Hey bud, what do you have for a quick 100k?
sp5der: test my game
0xHemlock: Game?
sp5der: pc only tho
0xHemlock: Is it something you developed?
sp5der: a game
0xHemlock: Right. What kind of game? That's not very specific haha
sp5der: gore
sp5der: if u can handle it 100k
0xHemlock: Gotcha. So test your gore-genre pc game, and if I can handle it you'll send 100k? Do I have that right?
sp5der: yea
Last message: 19:22:56 - 11/08/23 TCT
Is that considered RMT?
I'm not sure. I'd want an admin or mod to weigh in
Pretty sure it is
So does the game was good? :D
Dude, you are selling your feetpics way too cheap!
I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling TORN$1,000,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.
You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your Torn City bank account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or TORN$100 million of this amount.
However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least TORN$1,000,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Please contact my agent sp5der at your earliest convenience. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.
Yours truly,
Prince Adooku of Serenno
You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your Torn City bank account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or TORN$100 million of this amount.
However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least TORN$1,000,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Please contact my agent sp5der at your earliest convenience. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.
Yours truly,
Prince Adooku of Serenno
Free moonies.
sign me up.
sign me up.
It must be true as Nigerian Prince has put the effort to email me himself…
Here's the rest of the chat:
0xHemlock: Gotcha. So test your gore-genre pc game, and if I can handle it you'll send 100k? Do I have that right?
sp5der: yea
sp5der: u down
0xHemlock: I'm not, but thank you
sp5der: k
No way am I letting someone send me a sketch link to some gore game with the challenge to "handle it" haha. Not my kind of impulsive risk, you know?
0xHemlock: Gotcha. So test your gore-genre pc game, and if I can handle it you'll send 100k? Do I have that right?
sp5der: yea
sp5der: u down
0xHemlock: I'm not, but thank you
sp5der: k
No way am I letting someone send me a sketch link to some gore game with the challenge to "handle it" haha. Not my kind of impulsive risk, you know?
Looks like the conclusion is yes