Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100b NW

Started by Deathy [1844909] on in Achievements.

16 replies · 589 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
70
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Deathy [1844909]
An award I've wanted for my entire Torn career. I never thought I'd achieve it.

Probably won't increase past this since the awful stock nerf so glad I got it whilst I could lol.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

The next step I'm aiming for is top 250 battle stats, sustainably funded.

Thank you everyone for the support.

-Deathy