How do I get rid of my scavenger title? When I first started playing many moons ago, I was pretty addicted to searching the dump not really knowing what else to do with my energy, now its so many years later and I still cant shake that title! Any suggestions out there?
Scavenger Title
Started by mozgurl80 [2424950] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
I suggest you stick with it.
https://www.tornstats.com/tools/titles will tell you which other title you are closest to. Work on getting better at that and eventually your title will flip. But if you are high in the rankings for Scavenger, it might take a while.
Haha yeah those dukes dump giveaways have me stuck with it forever
You spent 22,095 energy to find 4,419 items worth a total of $2,201,174,865, an average of $498,116 per item or 5 energy.
You spent 22,095 energy to find 4,419 items worth a total of $2,201,174,865, an average of $498,116 per item or 5 energy.
What???
bruh im bout to start searching the dumb lmao
It's kinda nice.
You only find the good stuff at Christmas, that’s the only time it’s worth searching the dump
I traveled to Mexico a bunch to get the Leaderboard merit, stopped traveling except for rehab, and haven't gotten rid of the tourist title. Its been almost a year now.
That’s 2,490,000 per 25E, a decent amount, might be worth switching from training to dump searching :0
Honestly I'm always trying to search during xmas...so I will most likely never lose the title!
Tourist sounds fancy tho!!!
try getting rid of my title coward. Im like ranked 230 in the whole game
I would rather have scavenger
I would rather have scavenger
Eh, at least you aren't a loser
From a fellow scavenger you just have to learn to love it.