Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error While Shoplifting

Started by KimAce [3023488] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have changed a few conditions around to prevent this from happening for the time being. Ash should be able to add in a few more outcomes in the coming week for this specific status combination.

Thanks!
KimAce [3023488]
Hello.. Thank You For Giving Action To This Problem Very Quickly. Just Wondering If I Can Get Anything Out Of This Cuz I'm Still A Newbs So Anything Rewards Would Be Great :) But If There Aren't Any, I'm Still Thankful For The Quick Response And Action Of Your Team To Prevent Any More Happenings Of This Error.. Once Again TYSM For Your Efforts ?