Bitch lasagne
Does Age matter?
Started by Ketone [1836734] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I will marry you
I mean...why is your RL age being brought up?
And unless youre like 14 [unlikely] I doubt anyone would care. Ones that do are noob. If youre struggling to find a a spouse its likely not your RL age but something else running people away.
And unless youre like 14 [unlikely] I doubt anyone would care. Ones that do are noob. If youre struggling to find a a spouse its likely not your RL age but something else running people away.
"Please don't take this the wrong way but I have a 27 year old daughter and you are much, much too young to be considered for a spouse :) So, how can I help you?"
That's what was sent to me.
That's what was sent to me.
If you can wait a year for me to get my 2k merit, I’ll marry you bruv xoxo
your irl age? bitch idek what age 90% of the ppl i play with is, they could be 10 they could be 250 who gives a shit lmao
Have you tried just being older?
It's a crime game, which means we break laws, so break the laws of physics and grow old.
It's a crime game, which means we break laws, so break the laws of physics and grow old.
this thread is about one weird person's weird rejection? how does that mark a "trend"?
Lol, I'm unsure what's more cringe. You posting about being rejected in an online game for fake marriage because of RL age or someone caring about RL age in an online game.
i've been 24 for 7 years…
I'm just confused LOL, idgaf about the whole thing.
Correction: you were rejected for a variety of reasons, including your inability to understand the request for
1. A more mature spouse.
2. Someone to be both an in game partner and an out of game friend.
3. Someone who was interested in making this more than just a random 'we don't talk, we don't interact, we're just here for the merits' kind of relationship.
4. My interest in things like roleplay, discord, etc.
I'm sorry that you're 'conflating' me expressing my needs in a polite and appropriate way as me 'rejecting' you as a human being. I'm allowed to have wants and needs filled and unfortunately you don't tick those boxes and we're not a good fit. Feel free to be petty and mad at me if that helps you feel better, I won't take it personal.
However, publicly airing your personal frustration with my choices is a good example of why maturity matters.
1. A more mature spouse.
2. Someone to be both an in game partner and an out of game friend.
3. Someone who was interested in making this more than just a random 'we don't talk, we don't interact, we're just here for the merits' kind of relationship.
4. My interest in things like roleplay, discord, etc.
I'm sorry that you're 'conflating' me expressing my needs in a polite and appropriate way as me 'rejecting' you as a human being. I'm allowed to have wants and needs filled and unfortunately you don't tick those boxes and we're not a good fit. Feel free to be petty and mad at me if that helps you feel better, I won't take it personal.
However, publicly airing your personal frustration with my choices is a good example of why maturity matters.
Noobs... Never ceases to amaze me.
Plus none of those reasons bar the first point was outlined to me.
Btw, what does mature mean?
Plus none of those reasons bar the first point was outlined to me.
Btw, what does mature mean?
What yam trying to say?
You are the one who chose a public sharing - and then linked the thread to me to show me how 'wrong' I am.
I'm allowed to say no. No is a complete answer. Thank you but no, thank you.
I'm allowed to say no. No is a complete answer. Thank you but no, thank you.
The only thing you should be judged on is your choice of faction.
Why would real life age even come up....
You are a walking red flag mate, I would reject you too.
You are a walking red flag mate, I would reject you too.
i mean yea if i was looking for a torn spouse i wouldn't want a younger person just cos drama and shite and i definitely wouldn't want anyone below age 21 would feel all kinds of the creepy
I wonder who did mention it... After all I am 45
Shouldn't matter.. its a game not (despite what some creeps think) a dating app.