Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NPC Loots

Started by KimAce [3023488] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

KimAce [3023488]
What Is The Mechanic Behind The Loot Drop Of The NPC(Duke,etc) I've Been Trying It For So Many Times But I Didn't Get Any...

[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I Feel Like I've Just Been Robbed Of My Precious Energy.. Not Getting Anything From It...[/background]

flare [2195157] Officer Officer
From the wiki
Loot is awarded based on a lottery style system. The more effort a player puts in to defeating an NPC, the greater chance they will have to receive loot; however in order to be awarded a loot lottery ticket a player must be successful in at least one damaging hit.