I've been doing take 4xan and Eat Chocolate and train routine. And my stats are below 10k.
Should I do that every 24 hours or just eat 1 xan , chocolate and train? Which one is better?
Go for 4 xan when you decide to use erotic dvds and ecstasy. If you are not using them you should use 1 xan and chocolate.
At this point you are wasting E while waiting for drug cool down to end.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16287997&b=0&a=0
This thread may help and answer any further questions.
Feels like that too. I'm waiting 24hours to stack 4xan and another 6hours for ecstasy.
If you’re not using eDVDs (or better) then stacking is a waste of energy.
Specifically for Choco Jump, the best method is to wait for your E to reach 150, take just one Xanax, fly to SA or UAE. Do a Choco Jump (with Ecstasy) when you're back with no drug CD.
This is good until you're 80K in stats. Once you're above 80K in stats: Train 150E, Train Xanax 250E, train another 150E (from not stacking, hence natural) provide almost the same stats.