Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wire cutter?

Started by PolyakDavid [3032020] on in General Discussion.

5 replies · 418 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
PolyakDavid [3032020]
I just recently found a Wire Cutter which is apperantly a special item.
Why is it so expensive, why is it special, whats the purpose of it, and should i keep, or not?
I am really not sure XD
S_K [2928715]
I Guess its needed for "Illegal production" Cut Cabels and make somethink (Combinate) so cant think about...
AshleyT [1432316]
It used to be used in one of the classic missions to open a door but is currently useless to my knowledge, but I have no doubt it'll be used for a crime in 2.0 if it's not already a factor in one.