Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONE

Started by HOU5E [2337920] on in Graveyard.

31 replies · 772 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Player 2337920 [2337920] ×1

HOU5E [2337920]
*Please mail me* with how many losses you did. Trustworthy guy. Four defends minimum please.


*Important*
I have some small bounties on my head to bait noobs into giving me defends for free. So unless you lose to me repeatedly, I assume single defends are from people trying to claim the undersized bounties me. I get 5 to 10 free defends each day from noobs trying to claim these little bounties on me so it's a fair assumption on my part.

Working towards this merit:
[image: i.ibb.co]


Now tracking losses with api calls:
[image: i.ibb.co]


I pay for services rendered:
[image: i.ibb.co]
HOU5E [2337920]
17:31:55 - 19/08/23 You sent $250,000 to Blak_Montana with the message: ty for the defend - I thought it was a random stray one from my bounties til I saw your comment in my forum thread. Cheers

I have some small bounties on my head to bait noobs into giving me defends for free.

Unless you lose to me repeatedly I'm going to assume single defends are from people trying to claim the (too small) bounties on my head.
HOU5E [2337920]
04:45:14 - 22/08/23 You sent $1,250,000 to AceLestrange with the message: ty for losses x3

Sorry about the slow payment there! My bad I woke up to a lot of defends today and missed paying you.