Only took 15 years or so, but tonight I became the 2825th level 100 player:
03:32:31 - 20/08/23 You upgraded your level to 100
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Oh and 500 total awards at the same time, because why not:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I know it's not that special these days, I remember there were fewer than 100 level 100s not that long ago, but it's been a major goal of mine over the past year and a half, it's gonna be strange never clicking that level up button again.
03:32:31 - 20/08/23 You upgraded your level to 100
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Oh and 500 total awards at the same time, because why not:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I know it's not that special these days, I remember there were fewer than 100 level 100s not that long ago, but it's been a major goal of mine over the past year and a half, it's gonna be strange never clicking that level up button again.