Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacks during combat, poss Bug

Started by Silkhands [2118155] on in Attacking.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Silkhands [2118155]
Can players attack more than once during a round of combat? ie twice during the same second.

I had someone attack and arrest me today. In one attack second (of time that is) they missed. Immediately, and in the same second, before I got to attack they attacked a second time with the same weapon and hit. I then got my normal attack.

This only happened once and to be honest I don't really keep up with current game advances like I used to so I don't know if this is normal or a bug.

I'd like input before filing a report.

TIA.