Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird collections?

Started by Mattalic [2411358] on in General Discussion.

82 replies · 1.32k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
83
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Curio [645429] ×1 BONK [2593445] ×1

Mattalic [2411358]
I've noticed some people collecting thousands of specific items for their collection just because and it has intrigued me. Ive seen Canabis, ninja stars, different cars, maybe clothes? I'm currently working on Psycho Clown Masks because I love the Joker!

What items do you collect and why??
-Beesus- [1959482]
Good luck with your collection Brother Mattalic.

01:47:31 - 21/08/23 You sent a Psycho Clown Mask to Mattalic with the message: One for the collection
SaucyHorsey [2207104]
Used to collect loans from ppl but they’ve realised i just keep coming back for more once i pay it back so most arent so helpful anymore :(

got to a point where i’d forget who i owed and would just ask chat if i owed anyone and hope a response would trigger a memory
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
True story, I mailed my dad one of those (Doc Johnson's double ended dong, 18 inches, floppy and very black) as a father's day gag gift once. Then next time I visited him my brother beat me up with it.