Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property Vault Query...

Started by N_E_X_U_S [2764336] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
N_E_X_U_S [2764336]
Can't seem to find the answer to this so wondering if someone knows. Can I own, but not live, in a property with a vault and still have access to the vault? Or do I need to be residing in the property to use the vault?

E.g. live in a P.I - use a vault in a Palace.

Thanks
Quim [2699286]
You can hop between properties to use the vault. It's a f**king headache though. Watch your happy bar.