Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

need spouse

Started by gasada [2814535] on in Properties.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
gasada [2814535]
Hey there, I'm looking for someone who will share PI with me. I'm looking long term for merits, but also need PI with airstrip and pilot. I will pay upkeep and am down to grow with someone especially if you like to travel and import. DM me if this sounds like something you would be interested in.