- [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Strength[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] x,xxx,xx6,9xx [/background]
- Defense x,xxx,x69,9xx
- Speed x,xxx,xxx,69x
- Dexterity x,xxx,xxx,x69
Where merit?
Started by RonBurgundy [71545] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Have 5 instances of 69/420 in your stats. Must have at least one of each.
Example Str=69122,Spd=52420,Dex=69015,Def=42069
Example Str=69122,Spd=52420,Dex=69015,Def=42069
Don't you need a 420 in there somewhere as well?
Sick thanks fellas back to the gym zzz
Least I've got 10 digits to roll on each stat XD
Least I've got 10 digits to roll on each stat XD
I believe they have to be in the last 6 digits iirc
Arbitrarily difficult if so. Though any combo was fine as long as you aren't trying to count decimals.
With the rounding of decimals make sure you don’t use the last number. What appears as 69 could be 68.5 and won’t count
Got em ^_^
Strength 1,125,569,457
Defense 2,169,069,020
Speed 1,124,507,692
Dexterity 1,124,208,157
Strength 1,125,569,457
Defense 2,169,069,020
Speed 1,124,507,692
Dexterity 1,124,208,157
What's your DN stat?
L a r g e
I got two ...
... twoadeeznutz
... twoadeeznutz