Old thread
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
maybe ask in general chat or your faction members instead of the entirety of Torn and getting bullied?
I actually got two people already willing to. But I appreciate the heads up
I like cheese
Out with the old and in with the new
Mark said keep it clean, do this
Straight from the streets
Run and tell them new kid
B.P. is back with the new shit
Who this press don't be a stupid
Useless why you so damn dufus
A.L.K. still be the truest
If you bad mouth me then you gettin' two hits
One to the eye, shit one to the lip
And all this here comin' straight from the hip
And all I wanna do is just make music and get paid
Like the Slim Shady dude did
For the love of the game I'ma do this
Mark said keep it clean, do this
Straight from the streets
Run and tell them new kid
B.P. is back with the new shit
Who this press don't be a stupid
Useless why you so damn dufus
A.L.K. still be the truest
If you bad mouth me then you gettin' two hits
One to the eye, shit one to the lip
And all this here comin' straight from the hip
And all I wanna do is just make music and get paid
Like the Slim Shady dude did
For the love of the game I'ma do this
Graved, no content