Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing honor

Started by Cbgurl [2340448] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cbgurl [2340448]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

Hi, My spouse and I have been married for 1500 days and we both received the Triple Diamond Anniversary merit, however, only he has received the Stairway to Heaven Honor bar.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try navigating to your Home page and then Awards > Honors section to see if it triggers?
Cbgurl [2340448]
Oh wow! Home page triggered it. I tried going to awards and honors from other pages, never tried going to the home page. Thank you!