[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]I Read Some Info That You Can Loot 1 Item Per Day In The Map(Awareness). It's Already 3 Days Since I Looted The Map And Somehow There Are No Loots Anymore... Is This Normal? If So When Is The Appearance Of The Next Loot? Is It Really Daily? Or Is It A Bug?[/background]
Map Looting
Started by KimAce [3023488] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
It's random. You can increase chances with merits for example, but you could still find nothing for weeks if you are unlucky.
There is a chance of an item spawning at new day every day, assuming you were active at some point in the previous day. you can increase the chance using merits or company specials, but ultimately it's just rng. I get an item or two a week with no additional awareness.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Awareness
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Awareness
Bit of a nitpick but it's not limited to one item per day
a bit, yeah.
And I -swear-, from a few years of anecdotal observation, the more days in a row I go with zero finds, the more likely that when the day arrives that I DO actually find something, I find more than one item. e.g. 0, 0, 0, 0, 2. <- Feel like I've had a lot of sequences like that over the years.