Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Networth

Started by exille [2758210] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
exille [2758210]
Hi, for the past few weeks I noticed that the official networth value (mainly inventory networth) and the one computed e.g. by torn tools greatly differ. My inventory networth according to torn stats and my common sense is around 80mil but the official networth says that my inventory is worth over 300mil. It seems confusing as I don't really see what items I got, that make the 200mil difference. For me 300mil is a lot of money so I would like to sell the items and not lose the opportunity.
Does anyone noticed this as well?