Hey, almost one year ago I have lost all my money and belongings to RR and quit... yeah, I know, a p*ssy move. Now I have decided to come back, kill some time and at least log in everyday and watch my stats grow so... what do you think is the best way to spend my refills?
Any advice or link will be helpful.
OH, AND, is crimes 2.0 here? Or is it still a meme?
P.S. : THIS IS NOT A BEGGING POST OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I JUST WANT ADVICE ON WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW, AND HOW TO PLAY THE GAME EFFICIENTLY, I DON'T WANT MONEY, ITEMS OR THINGS LIKE THAT. (pls no horseheads)
edit : miss the ocasional chains and faction chillin' so if you are recruiting hit me up
Any advice or link will be helpful.
OH, AND, is crimes 2.0 here? Or is it still a meme?
P.S. : THIS IS NOT A BEGGING POST OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I JUST WANT ADVICE ON WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW, AND HOW TO PLAY THE GAME EFFICIENTLY, I DON'T WANT MONEY, ITEMS OR THINGS LIKE THAT. (pls no horseheads)
edit : miss the ocasional chains and faction chillin' so if you are recruiting hit me up