Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactive guy sitting with 14b in hand [UPDATED]

Started by Xi_Jinping [1145056] Reporter on in General Discussion.

39 replies · 5.03k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

GogoBg [25904] ×1 Broski [876187] ×1

Xi_Jinping [1145056] Reporter
Party isn't over! Heard and saw proof that this inactive guy has 14b in hand and is currently being emptied my Monarch. Same thing happened there, Monarch started hospitalizing fellow muggers so they only would get the loot.

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=25904

Seems like someone finally told him how to hide your money so party is over!

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=876187

This guy has been sitting whole day with 6-9b cashstack in hand. He sometimes uses wrong blood bag but usually too late.
Ive mugged him for around 1.3b today and for example last attacker got 900m because he reseted mug timer.

I'm sharing this because some guys keep me in hospital just before hes okay so I couldn't steal their mugs. I think it's fair to give them bit more competition and of course I enjoy to be a dick for dicks.

Couple highest logs:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e1550a479c6ba10458df4a164ad92920
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bd1617a3cde8c7ae8239a4220f5e3d62

Mentions: Broski [876187] · GogoBg [25904]

Broski [876187]
I won 13b on rr, so not a terrible loss. It's all put away now so save your e. And don't fall asleep on the mug train
Fuckery [2653035]
God bless you for being so chill about this

I don't understand why some one broadcasted this to make it infinitely harder to mug you however
Xi_Jinping [1145056] Reporter
Because some fellow mugger(s) decided to start hospitalizing me just before he got out from hospital so I couldn't attack him and they would get loot everytime. I'm a fair mugger and like fair competition where the fastest or luckiest gets the mug and other can be happy for him. This is the first time when I share good mug target outside of my faction and will do it again if mugging business gets dirty.