Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fight assists help

Started by Stepho [3021835] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Stepho [3021835]
I'm currently battling through the levelling list of targets but occasionally I have another player join and get the final blow. I just want to know if I'm still getting some exp towards it?
AJ- [2173898]
EDIT: Looking at another thread it seems you still may get some minor xp for an assist but the % is unknown.
Twicemonkey [2694029]
Those lists are very popular. I've always found it better to use mission targets and ones from the advanced search. click and hold their name for a mini profile to check their age and last time active. That's usually the easiest decent indicator for fighting power in my experience
JackKelly [2271177]
Mission targets are great for chain targets, but for leveling it's better to find the highest level possible with the lowest stats. Mission targets are picked by having a stat score in a close range to your own, with no mind given towards levels.