What is the best business to open first I currently own a mechanics shop and don't know If I should keep it or sell it. And I just want to see what the best option is for me and other people
Business
Started by nopes [2995154] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
At your level id sell up and join a established company to get a feel for it and also you can see how they are running it, and so you can do the education business management and purchase the stocks which greatly help company ownership, but thats just my opinion.
It's better to work as an employee, running a company indicates the willingness to take huge losses at the early stages. Also requires you to have completed your business management edu course in order to prove competition to your rivals. Also buying expensive shares in the stock market.
All in all it's better to not own one at your stage right now.
That's just my opinion, if you choose to continue that's your call to make
All in all it's better to not own one at your stage right now.
That's just my opinion, if you choose to continue that's your call to make
Oh ok I'll still try but will keep it in my mind
I opened my own art shop. Not even a torn career!
Honestly I think something like a flower shop would prolly be best. But whatever company u do end up running just know it'll be pretty tough to do without the edus and stocks but even then I'd bet as long as you semi know what your doing it'd be possible to get to 7* as long as it's a more niche company.