Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I will code a user-script for you.

Started by Father [2131687] on in Tools & Userscripts.

68 replies · 2.5k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Father [2131687]
Umm, I do not believe this data is in API. So you will have to manually go to Auction House page and refresh when the auction is about to end. Really not practical imo.
Father [2131687]
If your or someone else could elaborate in detail about how exactly it is supposed to work (if you were to calculate by hand), I would take a crack it building a Google Spreadsheet.
Fuckery [2653035]
If possible I'd like a colourblind mode for chats. What I mean is the idle and online icon for chats look basically the same to me.

So for example, online could be blue, idle red, offline remains the grey colour.
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
A script that displays the bonus/bonuses of a weapon/armor and the %/Turns/whatever in a bazaar without having to click and expand the item.
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
Just came across this and thought it'd be cool to use but, it doesn't seem to work on TornPDA (Android). I've tried both mobile and desktop view.

Although, I'm not really sure what to look for, so it might just be something I'm not noticing? Should it work on PDA?
Ducati_Jack [2858364]
get items and quantity through inventory api, check logs for when those items were bought and at what price (go back far enough until the total of items bought would >= item) while totaling up the cost of that specific item. avg cost would be total spent on buying itemX / quantity of itemX to get your average.

dealing with trades that have multiple items poses an issue but not impossible to guestimate either. or even split prices/cost per item up to the trade amount. trades worth 10mil with 5 different types of items, get market value for each item. and see what the total value of items is at market value then mark down a percentage of each item cost until its equal with what the trade shows you bought it for
Good [2545616]
the last action showing on minicard feature from torntools is not working on my Edge. Could you please do a similar separate js of it?