I cannot pay upkeep. Always showing amount due as $0
Upkeep
Started by Blanketstacker [2938786] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
Give this thread a read before report bugs. Your spouse works in a 7* Lingerie store.
Not A Bug - A Guide to Solving Common Issues
UPKEEP
“I can’t pay my property upkeep/upkeep shows $0”
Not A Bug - A Guide to Solving Common Issues
UPKEEP
“I can’t pay my property upkeep/upkeep shows $0”
- With the revamp of lingerie stores, the 7* special waives all upkeep costs.
Mentions: Can't pay the upkeep · Not A Bug - A Guide to Solving Common Issues