I was gonna jokingly respond smokes, but legit that might be why. Might have had a shit load of smokes up for like 250k as a joke when he last logged out, and island war finally made them worth buying for the first time in a decade and no one thought about it again after that?
Inactive guy sitting with 14b in hand [UPDATED]
Started by Xi_Jinping [1145056] Reporter on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I wanna know how targets like this get found.
besides going through the NW HOF rankings and hitting target by target (which there are like 10,000 with 10B+) until you find the jackpot, I don’t know other ways…
besides going through the NW HOF rankings and hitting target by target (which there are like 10,000 with 10B+) until you find the jackpot, I don’t know other ways…
Maybe it was in a faction vault and Monarch destroyed the faction.
keep doing it, f**k them
they can't hosp 300+ people all spamming, dude will get more joins than a hof on a wall or npcs if others know
the game is toxic, and if others want to make it even more toxic by playing like that you may as well guarantee nobody gets the money if they'll act like that imo
they can't hosp 300+ people all spamming, dude will get more joins than a hof on a wall or npcs if others know
the game is toxic, and if others want to make it even more toxic by playing like that you may as well guarantee nobody gets the money if they'll act like that imo
Ahhhh got you, I thought you were just being nice by letting everyone know lmao
you can also do the 'view money on hand' for a couple inactive 2k+ days, high NW, mediocre stats - easy to find!
Yeah bro, there’s thousands of them.
if you wanna find someone to do the spies, Lmk how much it costs you to find one and how long. :)
if you wanna find someone to do the spies, Lmk how much it costs you to find one and how long. :)
People have scripts that go through people with bazaars, check if they've logged in since items have vanished, and if they haven't logged in and those items are gone from the bazaar, there is a very high chance they've got lots of cash on hand.
That makes perfect sense tbh, though I’m sure it’s entirely legal it definitely shouldn’t be. That’s some BS. lol
Yup. Bs for sure. But deemed legal :( you cant do nothing about it.
a guy got 8 ,5 Mil an hour ago , I know cos he joined me in the attack :) 100% deal
And he’s now randomly come online
12:55:29 - 16/09/23 You used 25 energy attacking GogoBg and mugged them for $231,843 (chain #2) [view] not really viable anymore, sick i missed out
You talking about fairness while asking your factions members to jack up auction prices. What a joke and a little bitch you are lol
Gogobg's account was inactive for 1000+ days iirc and now he comes back? I find that hard to believe
Its called business. Nobody makes you bid more than ur willing to pay and with little help of faction mate I did get 20% better price than your mate bidded.
So someone hosping you before you can mug a target isnt business? Nice double standards :)
Of course it is and this whole discussion is one part of it. You dont like my ways, you complain, I dont like your ways, I complain.
And has now went 4 days inactive again