Welcome to the show and that. I’m the host, Karl. If you haven’t tuned in before, I give you some initials and sort of a cryptic clue and you work out the band or artist. The answer is always a band or artist, never a movie or anything.
As an example, the clue might be, “Better than the average homeless person.” with the initial (S).
The answer there would be “Supertramp”.
This week's prizes are a widescreen VHS copy of 1984’s Children of the Corn. It’s got Peter Horton as the star. Also, The Best Air Guitar Album Ever on CD and some more tasteless and shoddy goodies.
You have added 10 x Ceibo Flower to parcel.
So you’ve got to work out 3 clues and post the answers below. The first correct response will win the prizes and the rest will have to wait for the next clues. I haven’t nicked this idea off anyone so don’t bother posting that. Right, here’s the clues:
I'll take that book to the toilet with me. (LR)
How can I wash up in something shaped like that? (NS)
That lad's got bad asthma. (W)
As an example, the clue might be, “Better than the average homeless person.” with the initial (S).
The answer there would be “Supertramp”.
This week's prizes are a widescreen VHS copy of 1984’s Children of the Corn. It’s got Peter Horton as the star. Also, The Best Air Guitar Album Ever on CD and some more tasteless and shoddy goodies.
You have added 10 x Ceibo Flower to parcel.
So you’ve got to work out 3 clues and post the answers below. The first correct response will win the prizes and the rest will have to wait for the next clues. I haven’t nicked this idea off anyone so don’t bother posting that. Right, here’s the clues:
I'll take that book to the toilet with me. (LR)
How can I wash up in something shaped like that? (NS)
That lad's got bad asthma. (W)