Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave Please

Started by Emperor [3027616] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 216 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
25
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Emperor [3027616]
Hi guys I am still new, working stats are total 318.

I’m looking for a company that can offer me INT training mainly, JP and training.

I offer my loyalty and will follow the contract given.

I am active daily and have a whole year subscription.

Feel free to DM looking forward to working with you. Thx for your time
Emperor [3027616]
Thank you everyone for the help, found a place. Sorry again for wrong place post no need to keep mugging me. Still learning the game
Emperor [3027616]
Well it’s a general discussion, I thought it was allowed for that reason I posted here too and on some discord channels. I usually follow links people give me so if I posted once or twice It’s hard to track on the phone pda, I am still learning it all.