Good guide I like your reasoning. I would be interested to see what your non single fight/team play rankings are
Thor's ULTIMATE DAMAGE TIERLIST [Version 2.0]
Started by TheMightyThor [1872227] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 184 / 184 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm not reading all that but cool?
This silly no thought guide making me want to get back to fixing the attack simulator I have been working on...
I was working on this attack simulator earlier (similar to proximal and 811's simulator but with the added feature of all RW weapons being added to it)... The simulator is ready and working as intended but I haven't had the time to test out each individual bonus and how some bonuses interact with each other so there's some potential bugs that need fixing...
Here's a sneak peak on what I've been working on:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I was working on this attack simulator earlier (similar to proximal and 811's simulator but with the added feature of all RW weapons being added to it)... The simulator is ready and working as intended but I haven't had the time to test out each individual bonus and how some bonuses interact with each other so there's some potential bugs that need fixing...
Here's a sneak peak on what I've been working on:
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I am comparing yours and mugs, lol interesting
Penetrate in A tier while Puncture in F tier???
Surely they both do the same thing, just one is a bit more random. Penetrate definitely the better perk and more reliable, but wouldn't say puncture is F...
Surely they both do the same thing, just one is a bit more random. Penetrate definitely the better perk and more reliable, but wouldn't say puncture is F...
This thread quickly devolved to rich folks flexing their gear. I'll keep mine to myself since there's plenty of other threads where ppl do that.
in 30 years when i can buy a ranked war weapon ill be back
Why no explain my beloved Frenzy
I agree, but its not that dramatic where one is F and other is A.
Like one is B and other is A, okay i might understand(still think they should be same category but letst ignore that).
Like one is B and other is A, okay i might understand(still think they should be same category but letst ignore that).
Great work! I have had a few talks with you about weapons that were great. I do think this is a good starting point BUT i think it would be key to talk about combos.
For example. A weaken weapon is good. And empower is alright. However opening up with a weaken or eviserate and then following up with an empower melee would be a strong combo and youd see for that kind of fighter that the empower would be much more useful than someone talking about empower by itself.
For the big min maxers, (or the rich) someone could open with a double bonus evis/weaken m4 super and then follow up with an empower melee for devastating numbers.
For example. A weaken weapon is good. And empower is alright. However opening up with a weaken or eviserate and then following up with an empower melee would be a strong combo and youd see for that kind of fighter that the empower would be much more useful than someone talking about empower by itself.
For the big min maxers, (or the rich) someone could open with a double bonus evis/weaken m4 super and then follow up with an empower melee for devastating numbers.
You sir, still have the best secondary known to RW. Ye better still have it. xD R+
The reason Deadeye does not rank higher on the list, is because when compared to a 40% Specialist weapon you're only gaining 36% additional damage only critical hitsAre you comparing red specialist to orange deadeye? I had 74% deadeye a few days back which was orange and pretty sure deadeye red seen so far is 118% and 112% too.
That's whooping +78% increase in damage in critic part.
Edit: Spellings
I'm not sure it's the best, but JUX definitely had a fun time on the receiving end of it. A number of high stat ppl got 1 shotted.
If we start talking about weapon combinations there's going to be a 3,000 page book written entirely in fine print with possible scenarios and combinations. lol.
It's hard to write even a basic guide, even this would be open to many debates:
1) Conserve x Achilles (Bad!)
2) Puncture x Empower (Good!)
And there's like what, hundreds of combinations for each loadout alone.
It's hard to write even a basic guide, even this would be open to many debates:
1) Conserve x Achilles (Bad!)
2) Puncture x Empower (Good!)
And there's like what, hundreds of combinations for each loadout alone.
Why was this not in 3rd person??
Focus provides a similar benefit to Conserve, that being you will miss less, and pairs well with your opponent's smoke grenade
Wut? How? If thor can explain a bit more here would be wonderful.
Rage is like Expose but introduces more random chance into the equation which is less than ideal but better than a stock weapon
Expose is increase critic rate.. And rage is extra hits (basically more fury) .. A bit more explanation would be helpful again from Thor.
Bleed is an interesting perk for a few reasons. Firstly, it is not blocked by Delta armor. Secondly, if you land a critical hit on someone's face, you will likely kill them just off of that single hit alone.
Blocked by Delta armor meant? Delta armour decrease debuff and many more bonuses Delta armour don't blocks (like quicken, evisc, pen, etc) . Also, kill on single hit?? What it has to do with bleed? . Bleed damage in turns....
Slow becomes one of the best perks in the game at Red with a 40% chance to apply it's debuff
How so? It's still a chance as you mentioned. For 3x stack you need to make avg of 4/5 hits and not to mention Its additive and get nullified more or less by using needles or sentinel armour.
And another Qs, how come specialist and powerful in same tier?
Red specialist will have higher damage % over Red powerful. (Example: 38% Specialist is orange while 34% Powerful is red.)
Thor made a post so expecting Thor explains all nicely on above queries
Thats basically my setup, only my m4 doesnt have weaken, only evis. It`s all fun and dandy till the opponents start rotating their parry swords
I would consider Specialist and powerful to be fairly equal. One you get the extra damage but the other you get the extra mags
Nope. Bonus wise definitely not. Just check Specialist Enfield and Powerful Enfield. We comparing bonuses not weapons.
Meant to quote above post.
Meant to quote above post.
In theory rage is better than expose, because it keeps spamming hits at x base % to expose when it procs... so....