Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crypto Cashes In ! OFFICIAL WAR THREAD

Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in Faction Discussion.

15,292 replies · 462k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 15,293 / 15,293 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ana [2233184]
In my book, not being like Eliot Rodger is a W.

You and I just have different standards, bitchcutter. Your closest friend circle represent who you are, and when you're only friends with the ERs, that says a lot about you being just as bad as they are.


Also, you're the only one who thinks that. Normal people are glad to be normal, and not f**ked in the head.
BitchCutter [2628168]
I don't know what an Eliot Rodger is, but ok.

So apparently, is somebody who is like my friends and that says something about me.

What's it say about you that you have no friends?
Ana [2233184]
Eliot Rodger was a Canadian incel that walked into a classroom and - separated all the male engineers aside (coward male engineers just willingly stepped outside), then shot down female engineers because he got rejected by women, for acting like a misogynist.


It just goes to show how dangerous that incel/redpill/manosphere ideology is.

And Ching literally has his head deeply buried into it.

----


I do have plenty of friends, what makes you think that I have none? If you look at my torn profile, you see that 154 people added me to their friend list. Just because I'm unpopular on the forums (because I'm not a sheep that bandwagons on popular opinion, I have my own independence) amongst the forumers, doesn't mean I'm lonely or anything :<
Ana [2233184]
Wasn't talking to you bro.


I've never seen you in my entire life.
  • Role: Civilian
  • Level: 90
  • Posts: 32
  • Karma: 10
  • Last Action: 1 minute
Oh wow, I'm honored to have made your 32nd post, after your 5 years of playing this game :O

You, who rarely post on the forums, came out just for me <3


And it's ALWAYS the NSers.
Markland [1385260]
Ok

I'll let you have the last angry office worker word as I am sure your lack of impulse control will ensure you have to say something
Ana [2233184]
I hope to see you around these parts more :)

no need to be shy.

i see our account age is around the same length too. I take full credit for breaking you out of your shell ^^