Posts archived: 104 / 104 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bruh what? You asked me to give you my house if I died...
Madolf: Make a deal with me bogie. If I can pay you 60b or if you are on your deathbed please allow me the honor of obtaining your seafort
bogie: 60b is quite a low offer
Madolf: Counter it. It’s just a start brother
Madolf: I just got off a semi inactivity and am rearing to do something cool in torn
bogie: It's not for sale so I have no interest in entertaining that
Madolf: I’ll have to bug you in 5-10 years about it. Or whenever you want to sell. Just keep me in mind
Last message: 13:10:02 - 28/08/23 TCT
Madolf: Make a deal with me bogie. If I can pay you 60b or if you are on your deathbed please allow me the honor of obtaining your seafort
bogie: 60b is quite a low offer
Madolf: Counter it. It’s just a start brother
Madolf: I just got off a semi inactivity and am rearing to do something cool in torn
bogie: It's not for sale so I have no interest in entertaining that
Madolf: I’ll have to bug you in 5-10 years about it. Or whenever you want to sell. Just keep me in mind
Last message: 13:10:02 - 28/08/23 TCT
Tip 1. dont start with someone who has chat log access.
Noone loves the sheriff until you need him.
I find your vernacular quite humdrum and plain my dear chum. Please endeavor to be more eloquent in the future else some peasants may consider you....what was it? Dry and semi-hostile.
The guy always gets back to me quickly with an answer. I find his (and Ched's for that matter) demeanour with the public refreshing MOST of the time.
Dealing with customers is exhausting. It drains you. People tend to have a narrative in their head on how things should go before approaching the situation or people involved. And then, when someone doesn't follow the script in their head, they become a target of assumptions.
Because, it has to be that the guy is 'curt.'
Or 'passive-aggressive'. Maybe 'rude' or 'always angry'.
People then go on to tell the person how they feel and how they should act. Never once considering the possibility that they're perfectly fine, and aren't a show horse charged with acting however the person's internal script dictates :)
Dealing with customers is exhausting. It drains you. People tend to have a narrative in their head on how things should go before approaching the situation or people involved. And then, when someone doesn't follow the script in their head, they become a target of assumptions.
Because, it has to be that the guy is 'curt.'
Or 'passive-aggressive'. Maybe 'rude' or 'always angry'.
People then go on to tell the person how they feel and how they should act. Never once considering the possibility that they're perfectly fine, and aren't a show horse charged with acting however the person's internal script dictates :)
do you want a kiss and a hug ?
Why not be blunt and say "Let's treat Bogie like a human?"
I think he's great. Stars -- They're just like us!
[image: 64.media.tumblr.com]
Face it... he's just better than us. Nothing we can do about it.
I think he's great. Stars -- They're just like us!
[image: 64.media.tumblr.com]
Face it... he's just better than us. Nothing we can do about it.
Me and bogie had some discussions in the past. But he always kept being approachable.
Maybe its the way you approach him?
Maybe its the way you approach him?
To be fair, who wouldn't want your house when you die?
After seeing your conversation im pretty surprised at how polite he was. I certainly wouldn't have been able uphold that fake decorum.
rainbowsaurus has dibs
Why did you bring Arcitys into this?
Bogie's Dry & Semi-Hostile Manor, coming to Nintendo Switch October 2023.
So what you're saying is, we need to steal rainbowsaurus?
Kidnapping 2.0 when?
Kidnapping 2.0 when?
If someone works 16 hours per day 7 days per week I bet they are moody from time to time too.
Never had a problem with him, but I only talk to him about important things in his job and not random suggestions or attempts to get rivals banned..
If someone works that much their boss is an asshole for not hiring a second person which will still leave you overtime at full time.