Lingerie Store Selling trains long term (preferrable, but negotiable) 400k a pop. Currently you'd get all trains except Mondays. Looking for at least 8k END and 4k INT, will train whatever stat you want primarily. PM or just apply.
My music store has trains available. 40 trains a week depending on my training mode. 400k a train. Message me your stats if you are interested... :) At least 30 days in the company and before leaving u will need to wait for replacement Will train what stat you want.
Up to 10 a day, happy to pay around 600k per train. Negotiable!
Can be as long or short term as you like paid in advance weekly.
I keep addiction pretty much at 0, have 4 merits in EE and am about to complete my intro to business course, I'm daily active etc, very low maintenance.
My current INT is about 350 and I want to get that to 10k so I can get into the medical/law careers asap.
Price per train: 350k-650k depending on job and amount daily Amount of trains you want: 6-10 daily WORK STATS Manual labor: 292 Intelligence: 884 Endurance: 1,776
4* Candle Shop Selling Trainings Trains per day : 5 Price per train: 500k Long term buyers preferred. Send me a newsletter if you are interested. Minimum 105 Trains (21 days @ 5 Trains / day)