Hey everyone, I know my Recent RR script got some backlash for how OP it is, so I made a version that's even more OP, and without some limiters for functionality that the free version has!
First and foremost, is a function to judge roughly how much mug money you'll make, before you start the mug!
Next, In development, is a search system and Friends/Enemy System that'll let you hide your friends, and prioritize enemies, as well as only show bets above a certain value.
Keep an eye on this post, because I plan to make this Private Tool, and the Free tool, even better with time.
Images:
[image: i.imgur.com]
First and foremost, is a function to judge roughly how much mug money you'll make, before you start the mug!
Next, In development, is a search system and Friends/Enemy System that'll let you hide your friends, and prioritize enemies, as well as only show bets above a certain value.
Keep an eye on this post, because I plan to make this Private Tool, and the Free tool, even better with time.
Images:
[image: i.imgur.com]