I had user id 3052731 sign up with my link and they verified with me(told me) they used my link but I am not seeing the referral pop up
Referral issue
Started by LordVoldemort [1043628] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!
Ok I will have them comment thanks
Hey,
I confirm that I used the link but it did not work !
I confirm that I used the link but it did not work !
Any luck? He is level 10 now?
Sorry for the delay in adding this. I have added the referral. The Level 10 rewards cannot be credited directly at present, please feel free to send a message to bogie when your referral gets to Level 20 and he can sort out the missed reward.
Thanks!
Thanks!