Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Discord bot

Started by TheMurphy [3009741] on in Tools & Userscripts.

7 replies · 1.39k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
TheMurphy [3009741]

Trying to get a discord set up for my faction, just wondering what bots people use to help run it? Looking for bot to help with stocks, banking, faction monitoring etc.... any replys will be appreciated :)

Omanpx [1906686]
Keep in mind bots usually cost hundreds of millions / close to a billion, depending on what functionality you are looking for. If you want the person providing the bot to host and manage it as well, you can imagine how the price can go up.
I'd start by inviting the free yata bot though, and you can always build one yourself - it's really not that hard for the basic stuff.
TheMurphy [3009741]
thank you for the reply, didnt realise YATA had a bot! I will invite it but I did find a free bot but the bot seems to go offline a lot and it will only let me use one command at time I i add more than one it seems to bug out, genuanly thought there would be more out there considering the popularity of the game but clearly i was wrong long! I will look into making one go from there, thank you for your time
Omanpx [1906686]
Oh there are bots and bot makers, plenty of them! I have one for faction management (banking, war stuff, OCs), can also order one from Stig, though be ready to pay around 1b for them :)