Hi
I am not sure if this is a bug or not but when I was doing the graffiti crime, I did the East & West Side over 500 in order to get to 5 star reputation,
However suddenly this week I noticed that the East & West Side only went to 500 and anything above was removed.
This is a screenshot of what It is at the moment. https://prnt.sc/PwKUTDK-6JSj
When did the extra crime that I have done disappear to??
I am not sure if this is a bug or not but when I was doing the graffiti crime, I did the East & West Side over 500 in order to get to 5 star reputation,
However suddenly this week I noticed that the East & West Side only went to 500 and anything above was removed.
This is a screenshot of what It is at the moment. https://prnt.sc/PwKUTDK-6JSj
When did the extra crime that I have done disappear to??