Thank you everyone for making my first shitpost a huge success. The original thread this one is mocking got graved pretty quickly so a lot of the context is lost. JD out
jfc what is it with "dragon" accounts these days
Idk, I made this name when I was 8 and now use it for everything
Borscht [2511009] 30 Aug 2023, 21:01 TCT · #4
Yh and you are what now? 8 and a half? Congrats I guess
erm 9 and a half actually
Send dirty bomb fund first
All these dragons making me sound weird lmao xD
Side note.... I regret google image searching your name.
Yes, it's *other* people's names that make you sound weird.
There needs to be a faction full of dragons Faction: Bad Dragon Leader: AUTISTIC_DRAGON Co-Leader: AD needs no help JusticeDragon LustyDragon69 PuffTheMagicDragon Dragon_Deeznuts ... And so on The only true rivals to liberate the island
Lmao xd Side note: Never thought to search my name lol, had no ideea something actually pops up xD Good to know
Yeah, I don't say these weird things lol
Dragon DN all over these forums
Porn is free, are you paying for it? Noob... Load image: sick
You bastard, there are now images of furries that I will never get out of my mind. Thank god dead isn’t here to get Google search tips
What is this bogie nudity incident? How can i subscribe to it?
I do not approve of this Dragon
They all had balls dragged across their faces
ayo don't do me like that, I ain't done nothin' wrong ;PP
I just got used to your name lmao. You encounter some wierd ass names, just got to embrace them!!