I want to curate a list of scammers and devote my time maintaining this thread while playing torn. This effort serves as a form of response, albeit a reactive one, against the unrestricted activities of scammers. Similar to parents who've undergone this and wish to shield their children from such encounters
If you have any player that wants to be added on this list, please post it here and provide evidence like conversations and relevant activities (such as trades, selling lose, etc). I will review and validate before adding them
Here is the list. TRANSACT AT YOUR OWN RISK WITH THESE SCAMMERS. #SCAM #SCAMMER #INTEGRITY
If you have any player that wants to be added on this list, please post it here and provide evidence like conversations and relevant activities (such as trades, selling lose, etc). I will review and validate before adding them
Here is the list. TRANSACT AT YOUR OWN RISK WITH THESE SCAMMERS. #SCAM #SCAMMER #INTEGRITY
- Ayanokoji [2601439] - MO. buying losses at 500k. Torn thread
- goosegobbbler [2920331]- MO. buying losses at 500k Torn thread
Mentions: Ayanokoji [2601439] · goosegobbbler [2920331] · Got scammed for first time!