edit
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
· 11 likes ·
You have an account which is 3.00821917808 years old but you been playing for 4 or 5 years? What an achievement, this guy needs to become staff he knows the game inside out bogie - Starbreaker [2737884]
· 8 likes ·
Translation: "Hi there! I'm a brain-dead and possibly homophobic troll. Now that my current pointless scam has been revealed, I've decided to make a fake apology post because of the heat I'm getting whilst clumsily attempting to play it off … - selfabuse [1566046]
· 2 likes ·
Why are your line breaks all f**ky?
edit
You have an account which is 3.00821917808 years old but you been playing for 4 or 5 years? What an achievement, this guy needs to become staff he knows the game inside out bogie
Why are your line breaks all f**ky?
edit
Who asked?
R+ for f**ky
Well, to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
who asked?
this is the real reason we have to ask people how long it took in achievement threads
Translation: "Hi there! I'm a brain-dead and possibly homophobic troll. Now that my current pointless scam has been revealed, I've decided to make a fake apology post because of the heat I'm getting whilst clumsily attempting to play it off as being a nice guy.
If I've scammed you, please feel free to ask someone else for the money."
Yes yes, very nice, you're still staying on the chain list. If you've grown tired of the game it won't bother you.
If I've scammed you, please feel free to ask someone else for the money."
Yes yes, very nice, you're still staying on the chain list. If you've grown tired of the game it won't bother you.
sooo are you quitting? can i have your stuff?
idk what the point of this post is
idk what the point of this post is
who u?
Tbf, bogie's been playing Torn almost 18 years, and I wouldn't be surprised if he felt like 25 years with all the nonsense he deals with. What this means is Ayanokoji's overqualified for the job!
Or at least he would be if he wasn't hitting that dude with the lgbt flag.
Or at least he would be if he wasn't hitting that dude with the lgbt flag.
Since yall yeaving I would like to get all your items you worked years for for free thanks
I applaud your scamming of loss sellers. It is a great service to the community because loss selling is stupid.
Graved.