dead
Started by Kaneki [2685512] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Kaneki [2685512] ×1
Reserved
Nice Trader :D
B
10/10 trader, would recommend
B
B, one new item added
B
B
b
bump
Boop
B
blocked because I told him what I was told my items were worth when he asked. (Prices were told to me by LustDragon69. He then decided not to even offer because "someone told him I'm not accepting good offers" meaning I wasn't willing to accept lowball offers. I am and was willing to negotiate a price.
$1 from Kaneki with the message: imagine blocking cause the invidivudla didn't want to buy, you scum.
so.. downvoted for not just moving on when i said "whatever" and moving on. Added to ignore list as well.
$1 from Kaneki with the message: imagine blocking cause the invidivudla didn't want to buy, you scum.
so.. downvoted for not just moving on when i said "whatever" and moving on. Added to ignore list as well.
Mentions: Kaneki [2685512]
Bump
Bump
Nightly Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump