Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

(Removed at Request)

Started by Ph-N-Tm [2186323] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 371 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ph-N-Tm [2186323]
Very Rarely will I remove a script, but this one turned out to be Just a bit too OP.

It's not normally my tastes, but this script might have changed warring, so off it goes with my sanity.
Ph-N-Tm [2186323]
I'll explain it in Dms, but since the method used is easily usable by anyone with a little coding prowess, I'd rather not leak the idea here.