How long, with average awareness, until I find a GD stat enhancer! I’ve been waiting patiently for months!! Cmon Ched! Help me out! How long have you waited? And what’d ya get?
How long?
Started by NecroTheSicko [2721844] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
maybe tomorrow, maybe never.
It took me about 4 years with never using awareness merits (because why would you) to find a SE, then I found 2 in fairly quick succession.
Sure! Imagine you have a magical dice that can roll numbers randomly. This magical dice is called a Random Number Generator, or RNG for short.
Now, let's say you want to pick a number between 1 and 10, but you don't want to choose it yourself because you want it to be completely random. So, you roll the RNG dice, and it gives you a number. It could be any number between 1 and 10, and you can't predict which one it will be. That's what RNG does; it helps you pick random numbers without any pattern or predictability.
RNGs are used in lots of things, like video games to make sure the game feels different each time you play or in online contests to pick winners fairly. So, in simple terms, RNG is like your magical dice that helps you choose random numbers or outcomes.
Now, let's say you want to pick a number between 1 and 10, but you don't want to choose it yourself because you want it to be completely random. So, you roll the RNG dice, and it gives you a number. It could be any number between 1 and 10, and you can't predict which one it will be. That's what RNG does; it helps you pick random numbers without any pattern or predictability.
RNGs are used in lots of things, like video games to make sure the game feels different each time you play or in online contests to pick winners fairly. So, in simple terms, RNG is like your magical dice that helps you choose random numbers or outcomes.
I've been playing for over 15 years, I've found 10 SEs. Awareness maxed for past several years, lucky to get 1 SE a year.
Ain't RNG great!
Ain't RNG great!
I’ve only found 1 this whole time
I'll let you know when I find my first one...
I've found 1 while reading the awareness book