Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100b RR profit!

Started by Aelin [2556042] on in Achievements.

11 replies · 359 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
52
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Aelin [2556042]
First time posting an achievement, cos I don't consider most of what I do an achievement. but this is something I've been working towards for a while now with full determination. Through the ups and downs, losing it all twice, i finally made it

[image: i.imgur.com]

To all the muggers, no hard feelings, you're just doing your job.
To all my opponents, thank you, I couldn't have done it without you

Time to go spend it on my stats now :P

And to top it all off and make sure i dont lose it all:
14:05:57 - 03/09/23 You self-excluded yourself from the casino for 30 days
Xi_Jinping [1145056] Reporter
Congrats and thanks for all those sharings from ur winnings! ;)

15:45:11 - 03/09/23 You removed BlackBox from your friends list

Lets see after 30 days if you get back to my rr target list. :p
Aelin [2556042]
Thanks! I’ve never done it at the right time before, always banning after losing the money lol. but finally did chose the right time rather than continuing, rather happy with myself for that