Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Coding viruses

Started by OriginalValjean [2934750] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
OriginalValjean [2934750]
I finally setup the TornTools chrome extension. I see a computer icon when I am flying and that I can code viruses. Is this redundant for now as I am on Crimes 2.0?
Webster [227273]
No one really knows yet if virus's will be needed for crimes 2.0 until the relevant crime is released. My moneys on that they will still be needed though.