Hello fellow Torn City residents,
I hope you're all enjoying your time in the game. I have a question about accessibility to the sweet shop in Torn City. As someone with mobility limitations (together with an inability to lose my virginity - even tried chatting up Leslie to be told 'eww how did you fit in the door?', I find it challenging to navigate the world efficiently.
I face mobility limitations due to my weight (I broke the scales at the truck weigh station, so am unsure as to my exact weight, but I seem to have acquired several minor moons in orbit around my belly), and I would like to see features like disabled parking (for those who are gluttons only) to access places comfortably. However, I'm unsure if Torn City provides any accessibility features, including disabled parking, for players who may have mobility challenges due to extreme weight.
I appreciate any information or suggestions from experienced players who might know more about this. Additionally, if there are any developers or moderators reading this, your input would be greatly appreciated in improving the overall accessibility of the game.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
Best regards
Music Maestro 360
I hope you're all enjoying your time in the game. I have a question about accessibility to the sweet shop in Torn City. As someone with mobility limitations (together with an inability to lose my virginity - even tried chatting up Leslie to be told 'eww how did you fit in the door?', I find it challenging to navigate the world efficiently.
I face mobility limitations due to my weight (I broke the scales at the truck weigh station, so am unsure as to my exact weight, but I seem to have acquired several minor moons in orbit around my belly), and I would like to see features like disabled parking (for those who are gluttons only) to access places comfortably. However, I'm unsure if Torn City provides any accessibility features, including disabled parking, for players who may have mobility challenges due to extreme weight.
I appreciate any information or suggestions from experienced players who might know more about this. Additionally, if there are any developers or moderators reading this, your input would be greatly appreciated in improving the overall accessibility of the game.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
Best regards
Music Maestro 360