Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Script that estimates battle stats

Started by Sasquatch [2670129] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 362 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Sasquatch [2670129]
Hey so I was about half lit the other day when I found a script that estimates battle stats, the creator charges xan for it like a subscription, and provides a free trial. So I'm liking it, but cant remember where the hell I found it and would like to continue with the sub.

Anyone know the person Im looking for?

TYIA