Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SYS SUCKS

Started by Gentledude [2375184] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sweeney_Todd [27468]
You have two choices...

Just ignore them, or stand up to them. Depends on you...

I prefer to stand up to them and call them out, stand your ground and stare them in the eyes...
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
I'll brave it out...

I have the sacred scroll of "smelling bullshit" to save me...

I mean, what's he and his mongrel going to do, bleed on me?
Fool [2751205]
Eh, they usually get bored quickly. Wait them out and you'll be fine. Plus, bounties hardly do anything
Sepulchrave [2092631]
I think the best thing you could do right now is learn to spell "literally" correctly.

[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]

The 2nd best thing you should do is never use the word "literally" again. Even when used and spelled correctly, the word "literally" rarely adds anything to a sentence. It's a word that under-educated people use to make themselves sound more emphatic and more intelligent. Except in very rare circumstances, it literally does neither.
Firecracker [2623632]
best thing I can recommend. ignore it. med out. have friends collect the bounties so he wastes his money. if your faction gets early dismissal you can quickly blow through any bounties on you. crying to others about it though is a sure way to make more enemies though.